Snapchat is the most preferred application after Whatsapp, Facebook, and Instagram. There are so many people who don’t know how to use Snapchat, but when they learned how to use Snapchat, it starts to be an addictive application for everyone. It is a big process about learning from how to use Snapchat to how to delete Snapchat account. You will need a phone number to activate Snapchat and also for resetting your Snapchat password. We will talk about Snapchat features in the article. We will also give you information about how to know if someone blocked you on Snapchat 2022 . Let’s get started.
You may like it: Easiest languages to learn for English speakers
How To Know If Someone Has Blocked You On Snapchat 2022
If you learned how to use snap, you had probably good memories of Snapchat. If you think someone blocked you on Snapchat how will you learn? Want to know how to know if someone blocked you on Snapchat 2022 ? read this article carefully.
- Go to the Snapchat username search button and enter your Snapchat username of the person you want to see.
- Now you found the Snapchat profile of her/him. Now, how do you know if someone blocked you on Snapchat ?
- Click Snapchat profile picture of him/her, if you can see Snap score, it means that person didn’t block you on Snapchat. But if you cannot see Snapchat score of the person, then it means he/she blocked you.
How To Unblock Someone On Snapchat
You can also block people from Snapchat, but do you know how to block people on Snapchat?
- Go to the Snapchat account of the person
- Click on the three dots at the top of the right
- You will see the ‘Block’ option. Click
See. It is really easy to block someone on Snapchat. So how to unblock someone on Snapchat ?
- Open Snapchat application
- Choose the category of ‘Conversation’
- Click your profile picture at the top of the left
- Then click ‘Settings’ at the top of the right
- You will see ‘blocked people’ at the end. Click
- Choose the person who wants to unblock on Snapchat
- Click cross button
You unblocked the person. You can start having conversations again.
What Happens When You Block Someone On Snapchat
What happens when you block someone on Snapchat ? The answer to this question has the same answer given the title above how to know if someone blocked you on Snapchat 2022 , it means when you blocked someone on Snapchat, the person cannot see your Snapchat Score. They also cannot text you or send you a photo or a video. They can’t see you on their friend list. However, they can find you if they search your name even if they can’t contact you.
You may like it: How to delete Instagram account permanently
If you cannot see the Snapscore of the person you want to talk to, the person must be blocked on Snapchat.
When you didn’t see Snapscore, the person may have deleted you.
If you are the one who blocked, you can’t see the snaps, even if you saved them. But your friend still can see and save the messages.
If you want to unsend messages, you can block the person, this way conversation will disappear.
If you blocked them, they can’t see any snaps of you. But if you deleted them, they can still continue watching your stories.