Do you have trouble with the broken phone screen? So in this read, you will find 2 solutions to repair your broken phone. You may need to reset your galaxy s7. However, firstly you need to define what the problem is. Sometimes your screen does not allow you to take action. And the first thing that you are able to think about will be resetting. Do not ask how to reset Samsung galaxy s7. Today we will share some easy solutions which you will not need to reset your Samsung galaxy s7. So what will you do in this situation? Let’s check out how to turn off Galaxy s7 without screen .
You may like it: How To Cancel Linkedin Premium
How To Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S7
Answer the question of how to factory reset the Samsung Galaxy s7 is not as difficult as you think. If your screen is not working, or your Samsung Galaxy S7 does not work for an unknown reason, you can follow the methods we recommend. There are too many ways to reset Samsung Galaxy S7 when you have a working screen. Follow these steps if you have a working Samsung Galaxy S7 .
- Your phone charge must be at least 50%.
- Don’t forget to back up any data you want to keep.
- Open the settings menu.
- Click on Backup and Reset in the settings menu
- Check the options in the Backup and Restore section according to your wishes.
- Then choose the factory reset option from the personal data section.
- Read the information on the screen.
- Check the option to Reset the device.
- Enter your password (if applicable) to confirm it.
- To delete data on internal storage, tap delete everything.
- Your device will restart when the Samsung Galaxy S7 reset process is complete.
How To Turn Off Samsung Galaxy S7 Without Screen
Just try to implement these easy steps below to turn off your Galaxy S7 ;
- Download the Android Control program to your computer.
- After downloading and installing the program on the computer, connect your phone to the computer with its cable. When you use this program, you will be able to manage your phone using the computer screen, keyboard, and mouse. This is the easiest and most preferred method by people.
How to turn off galaxy s7 edge screen without side buttons
If you have a Samsung Galaxy S7 without screen or a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge screen without side buttons, read this solution carefully. In this solution, you will need a cable that can connect your phone to the mouse.
- Find an OTG cable for this solution.
- Then you will connect the mouse to your phone. Now you can use your phone without the screen and you will easily solve your problem. Thanks to this article, now you will use your Samsung s7 even without a screen. Owing to this method you will easily switch off your phone. Click here to find an article about how to turn off iPhone without a screen.
How To Turn Off S7 With Broken Screen
You don’t have to worry if you have a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge screen with broken glass. This article gives you suggestions on how to turn off your Samsung galaxy s7 phone without using a screen. If you want to repair your broken screen, you can also check out our article on How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Phone Screen. At the same time, the question of how to boot in safe mode is asked a lot, but booting and turning off the phone are completely different things.
You may like it: 4 symptoms of lung cancer that you should be aware of
How much does it cost to replace a screen on galaxy s7 edge without insurance 2022 ?
Do you have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with a broken screen and without insurance ? Here are the replacement and repair prices for Samsung Galaxy S7 .
- Glass and Touch Screen Replacement $219 & $229
- Rear Window, Battery Cover Replacement $69
- Replacement of Rear Camera Cover and Glass $69
- Battery Replacement $99
- Front Camera Repairs $99
- Rear Camera Repairs $129
- Vibrator Motor Replacement $99
- Speaker Replacement $99
- Replacing Ear Speaker $99
- Headphone Jack damage $99
Do not forget, if you are not lucky, your device will not be waterproof after the repair anymore.
In this reading, you found the best 2 solutions to turn off your galaxy s7 without a screen. If you do not have a working screen, you should try our solutions. The reset should not be the answer to how to turn off Galaxy s7 without screen . You can find solutions to save your data without losing it.
While your phone is charging, press and hold the power button and try to turn down the volume. If the power plug is not plugged in, your phone will restart.
Press the Power button and hold. Then press the volume down button.
Androids need to be restart regularly. If you don’t do it regularly, your phone may be stuck on some screens. Try to restart your Android once every day.
The battery could be spent or if you don’t restart it every day, it can be the reason for the Samsungs to turn off suddenly.
It must be a battery problem. Try to change your battery with a new one.